Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Precision K-9, LLC of the Carolinas

June 2021 - Precision K-9, LLC in Columbus, NC started up!  


Here I am starting over!  Wow!   If you have found this page via my website or a recommendation, please feel free to peruse earlier posts.   Most training info is on my website at www.precisionk-9.com.

I have loads of experience and I am excited to help dog owners in the Carolinas!  

Methods:  I don't have A method, I have many.   If one way of doing things doesn't work, I can always help another way.   I will be honest about what I feel works best and/or quickest, but will also work with you to do what works best for you and your dog.  My training is definitely balanced.   Dogs need to know what is good and the bad.  Clear leadership from us.   We need to let them know what is good and what isn't.

I want you to have fun with your dog.   If you need help, get in touch.   

Paula

paula@precisionk-9.com

No comments: